Products and services
HMO copayment plans *
• Large and small groups
• Individuals and families
Added Choice (POS) plan *
• Large and small groups †
• Hardware and services ‡
• Dental **
Workers’ compensation and occupational health services
• Kaiser On-the-Job®
Complementary and alternative medicine
• Chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage therapy
American Specialty Health Networks
• Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage
• Cosmetic services
• Laser vision correction
• Optical services
• Hearing aid services
Value-added services ‡‡
• Healthy lifestyle programs from HealthMedia®
• ChooseHealthy from American Specialty Health, Inc.
Discount off regular rates on chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage therapy; preferred rates on select fitness club memberships.
• 10,000 Steps® walking program ***
• Thrive Across Hawaii online physical activity program
• Silver & Fit gym and exercise program
American Specialty Health Network (for Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage members only)
Worksite wellness programs
- • Kaiser Permanente HealthWorks
* The traditional HMO plan and the in-network portion of the point-of-service (POS) plans are underwritten by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. (KFHP). Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company (KPIC) underwrites the PPO and indemnity tiers of the POS plan. KPIC is a subsidiary of KFHP.
† Groups must have a minimum of 10 eligibles.
‡ Vision benefits (hardware) and services can be received at Kaiser Permanente Vision Essentials outlets.
** Available for commercial group accounts through a benefit rider and is provided through the local Delta Dental affiliate, Hawaii Dental Service.
†† Nationally, some of these programs are available for purchase through Avivia Health,TM a wholly owned subsidiary of Kaiser Permanente that provides health management and wellness services to Kaiser Permanente members and nonmembers.
6‡‡ Value-added services are services offered at no charge or at a discount to members.
*** 10,000 Steps® is a registered trademark of HealthPartners, Inc.
††† My Health Manager not available in Kauai, Molokai, or Lanai. Information in this brochure was accurate at the time of production. However, details may have changed since publication. For the most current information on our plans and services, contact your sales or account manager.